The Hiring Challenge is Real. Here are 5 Ways a Recruiting Firm Can Help.
HR professionals know firsthand that it’s never easy to find and hire great employees. In a historically tight labor market, that challenge has become infinitely harder. It requires more time, energy and creativity than ever before – and that’s a tall task amid the increased demands the pandemic has placed on the HR function.
Ready to bring in the cavalry? Help is available in the form of a professional recruiting firm. Here are 5 ways a recruiting firm can give your organization a competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and hiring the professionals you need.
1) Refining your recruiting process. Chances are you’ve been following the same script for hiring for a long time. What worked in the past, pre-pandemic, has changed significantly. A recruiting firm will work with you to understand your needs and build an approach that addresses them.
2) Creating a recruitment strategy. In order to attract top talent, you need to develop a strong message, say it the right way, and share it in the places that will generate attention. A recruiting firm is well-versed in building a plan that outlines what we say, how we say it, and where we say it to deliver results.
3) Handling the advertising. Writing job advertisements that stoke interest among candidates is part science, part art. So is placing them in the platforms that have the most impact. Recruiting firms work all day, every day in these areas, and know what it takes to make a difference.
4) Troubleshooting throughout the process. Issues will inevitably arise during any job search. Having a recruiting firm at your side to triage and tackle challenges as needed removes a huge headache, and ensures the process stays on track with a minimum of disruption.
5) Providing a single point of contact. Whether it’s scheduling interviews, conducting skills tests, background and reference checks, or dealing with ghosting candidates, a recruiting firm can take those tasks – and that time commitment – off HR’s plate. That in itself is worth its weight in gold.
From accounting and finance, health care and IT to construction, marketing and sales, every company has demonstrated expertise in its field. So, too, with a recruiting firm. We devote 24/7 to attracting and acquiring the high-performing employees that enable organizations to focus fully on their core mission.
The expert team at Alaant has assisted well over 400 companies in recruiting more than 4,000 elite employees over the past decade, and we’d love to help yours. Contact us today and let’s get the conversation started!
Tom Schin, Director, Talent Acquisition Partnerships & Recruiting Consulting Services
When he’s not working, Tom is an avid board game enthusiast, from Catan to Canasta, who makes sure game night is fun for everyone (even though they’ll probably lose). He’s also fond of celebrating his status as a child of the ‘80s by watching Star Wars, listening to U2, and reminiscing about his (gone-but-not-forgotten) Andre Agassi haircut.